The Furi Pro Jet Black range combines superior cutting performance with the innovative Furi reverse-wedge anti-fatigue handle. Slick. Simple. Stylish. Designed for both the professional chef and home cook. The matte, jet black oxidised finish will stand out in any kitchen while being highly scratch-resistant with a tactile texture.
The Furi Pro East/ West™ Santoku Knife is the best knife for slicing and chopping meat, fruits and vegetables. Intuitively engineered, combining the best of the Western Cook’s Knife and Eastern Vegetable Chopper. The scalloped blade edge forms air pockets when slicing, providing a quicker, smoother slice.
- The striking jet black oxidised finish adds a durable, scratch-resistant tactile texture to the handle
- Unrelenting sharpness Tech edge blades, hand-sharpened to 26° cutting angle and hardened to 55-57 HRC
- Precision-crafted X50CrMoV15 Japanese stainless steel blade for edge retention and rust resistance
- Reverse-wedge, anti-fatigue handle designed to lock into the hand and reduce slip towards the blade
- Optimised bolster fully protects fingers while allowing full use of the blade all the way to the heel
- 25 year guarantee
- Hand wash in warm soapy water with the blade pointed away. Dry thoroughly after washing. Block can be cleaned with a damp cloth